Lymphedema Compression Bandage – Venoband™
- USA FDA
- 6cm x 5m
- 8 cm x 5m
- 10cm x 5m
- Medical Compression Bandage: Compression bandages are used in the early stages of lymphedema treatment to reduce severe swelling. Short Stretch Bandage is the final layer of bandaging in multi-layer Lymphedema bandaging. It is specially made to provide higher working pressure and lower resting pressure. Applied at full-stretch, Short Stretch Bandage does not tend to expand. It is the preferred compression bandage for Lymphedema treatment as it helps to transport the lymph fluid to the center of the body. Therefore, it is ideal for lymphedema, lymphology, and phlebology. VENOBAND Short Stretch Bandage provides effective support and pressure relief for various medical conditions.
- Traumatology and Sports Medicine: These bandages are also valuable in traumatology and sports medicine, offering support and stress relief during recovery and physical activity.
Key Features and Benefits:
- High Working Pressure; Low Resting Pressure: High working pressure supports muscle contraction to increase interstitial pressure that encourages the movement of congested lymph. Low resting pressure allows the pressure within the short-stretch bandages to be low when the patient is inactive, therefore it is safe to be worn overnight.
- Premium Cotton: Crafted from 100% cotton, our bandages are breathable, gentle on the skin, and highly effective.
- Reusable and Durable: Our compression bandages can be washed up to 50 times, making them a cost-effective and sustainable choice.
- Skin-Friendly: Our bandages don’t harm the skin, ensuring comfort during extended wear.
- Breathable Design: Air permeable for enhanced comfort and moisture control.
- Exceptional Extensibility: With approximately 80% lengthwise extensibility, these bandages offer a secure and comfortable fit, creating high working and low resting pressure to promote lymphatic fluid movement.
- Latex-Free: Both the bandage and clips are latex-free, reducing the risk of allergic reactions.
- High-Temperature Wash: These bandages can withstand washing up to 50 times at 95°C (203°F) with commercially available mild detergent in a delicate cycle and can be sterilized by steam at 121°C (250°F).
- Effective Compression: Short Stretch Bandages can be applied, removed, and then reapplied as needed – every day or every few days. They can be adjusted to changes in the patient’s limb’s size and shape as soon as the swelling decreases. This is especially helpful when treating moderate or severe lymphedema. Therefore, bandages are mainly used during Complex Decongestive Therapy (CDT) and before the patient can be measured for compression garments or stockings.
- Sports and Trauma: It also provides valuable support and stress relief in traumatology and sports medicine, thanks to its high working pressure and low resting pressure.
- Day and Night Wear: Our bandages are suitable for both day and night wear.
- Patient-Friendly: The high cotton content ensures patient comfort, making them ideal for long-term use.
- Ease of Application: Simplify bandage application for thigh or large leg areas with our convenient 10-meter double-length bandage.
- Non-Slip Design: The distinct textile structure helps prevent bandage layers from slipping, ensuring reliable compression. To make it even less likely that the bandage will slip, FIXALAST® Cohesive Conforming Bandage can be used or applied to secure the end.