Tubular Net Bandage
65% Polyamide fiber, 35% latex
- A: for finger
- B: for small extremities (several fingers together/hand/foot)
- C: for large extremities (small head/arm/leg)
- D: for large head, small trunk
- E: for large trunk, hip, armpit
Highly elastic, wide-mesh tubular net for retention of all types of wound dressings without tape, thus eliminating the risk of skin irritation from tape adhesive. Changing and inspecting dressings is faster and easier.
The tubular net bandage is elastic in both directions and highly extensible in width. FIXALAST® Tubular Net Bandage conforms well and without folds to various contoured parts of the body. The tubular net is soft and comfortable and does not restrict movement.
The material is ladder-proof; it can be cut open at any point without the cut tearing. Therefore, conformability can be further increased by placing incisions in the right places without incurring the risk of fraying.
- For fixation of wound / ointment dressings: FIXALAST® Tubular Net Bandage can be used for the easy and time-saving retention of any type of wound dressing, as well as for applying occlusive films.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Highly elastic: Wide mesh in both directions tubular net.
- Excellent conformability: Fits all body contours with no bunching, making it comfortable to wear
- Soft, conformable: Does not restrict movement.
- Ladder-proof: Can be cut open without the cut tearing so openings can be cut where needed.
- Adjustable lengths and sizes: Work well for both large and small extremities, such as the head, torso, hips, underarms, fingers, hands, and many more.
- Stable and flexible net: FIXALAST® Tubular Net Bandage only needs to be lifted up or tucked back a little during wound inspection and dressing pad changes. It is well suited for outpatient care and home care.